What are volunteer benefits?
We appreciate our volunteers! For many volunteering is rewarding in its own right and a great way to give back to the running community. For others, it is a way to see things from the other side of the table, and learn a lot about running races before jumping into them.
- Race apparel or Race-Specific merchandise item
- Race Credit good toward a future Aravaipa race, typical credit amounts:
- $10 – Volunteer at registration tent
- $30 – Volunteer at aid station or course sweep
- $50 – Volunteer for event set up or break down
- $80 – Volunteer at the timing tent (basic computer proficiency required)
- Setup and Breakdown volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
- Families are welcome to help at aid stations but credits will only be issued for children ages 12 and above.
- Volunteer Credits must be used via Ultra Signup or mail-in registration and are not able to be credited for any registrations done at packet pick-up or race-day.
- For safety reasons course sweeps are limited to one sweeping shift and must be fresh at the start of their shift (please, no racing earlier in the day and sweeping later).